Fairfield Window Planter Box by Mayne
Sizes: 3 foot, 4 foot and 5 foot long
Material: High Grade Polyethylene
Available Colors: White, Clay and Black
Manufacturer's Warranty: 15 years
Includes Wall Mount Brackets
Maintenance free Never needs painting.
White 36" Window Planter Box
White 48" Window Planter Box
Black 60" Window Planter Box
Clay Window Planter Box
Side view of the Window Planter Box
Resevoir stores water for thirsty plants and help prevent root decay.
Tools Required: Tape measure, Cordless drill, Phillips drill bit, & level
Fairfield Window Planter Installation Summary (see instruction sheets for specific details):
1. Locate the desired mounting position under your window.
2. Mark off the bracket locations which are mounted at 12 inch spacing.
3. Ensure the brackets are level.
4. When securing to a masonry wall (concrete or brick) you will need to pre-drill the holes. An added suggestion would be to purchase a masonry type screw (i.e. Tapcon screws).
5. Depending on the intended use of the window planter you will need to drill a drainage hole on the back side or in the bottom.
a. For use with plant trays we recommend drilling a ½” hole in the bottom.
b. To take advantage of the sub-irrigation system we recommend drilling a ¼” hole on the back side of the planter (about 2 inches off the bottom).
6. Set the window planter in place on the bracket (flip inward to catch the lip of the brackets and rotate into place).
7. Fill the planter with potting mix and plant flowers as desired.